1. Main components of the system
The HPWM is composed of high pressure main pump, standby pump, electromagnetic valve, filter, pump control cabinet, water tank assembly, water supply network, regional valve box components, high pressure water mist spray head (including open type and closed type), fire alarm control system and water replenishment device.
(1) Fully submerged water mist system
A water mist fire extinguishing system that can evenly spray water mist into the entire protection area to protect all the protection objects inside.
(2) Local application water mist system
Spraying water mist directly to the protection object, used to protect a specific protection object indoor and outdoor or local space.
(3) Regional application water mist system
Water mist system to protect a predetermined area in the protection zone.
(1) No pollution or damage to the environment, protected objects, an ideal environmentally friendly product.
(2) Good electrical insulation performance, safe and reliable in fighting fires of live equipment
(3) Less water used for fire extinguishing , and the less residue of water stain.
(4) The water mist spray can greatly reduce the smoke content and toxicity in the fire, which is conducive to safe evacuation.
(5) Good fire extinguishing performance and wide applications.
(6) Water - the fire extinguishing agent, wide range of sources and low cost.
(1) Flammable solid fires in stacks, archival databases, cultural relic stores, etc.
(2) Flammable liquid fire in hydraulic station, oil immersed power transformer room, lubricating oil warehouse, turbine oil warehouse, diesel engine room, fuel boiler room, fuel direct combustion engine room, oil switch cabinet room and other places.
(3) Flammable gas injection fires in gas turbine rooms and directly fired gas engine rooms.
(4) Electrical equipment fire in the distribution room, the computer room, the data processing machine room, the communication machine room, the central control room, the large cable room, the cable tunnel (corridor), the cable shaft and so on.
(5) Fire tests in other places such as engine test rooms and traffic tunnels suitable for water mist fire suppression.
When a fire occurs in the protected area, the fire detector detects the fire and sends a signal to the fire alarm controller. The fire alarm controller confirms the area of the fire according to the address of the fire detector, and then sends out the control signal of the linkage starting fire extinguishing system, and opens the corresponding area valve. After the valve is opened, the pressure of the pipe is reduced and the pressure pump is automatically started for more than 10 seconds. Because the pressure is still less than 16bar, the high pressure main pump starts automatically, the water in the system pipe can reach the working pressure quickly.
Manually control: To change the fire control mode into Manual Control, then the system is in manual control state.
Remote start: when people find the fire without detecting, people can start the respective buttons of electric valves or solenoid valves through the remote fire control center, then pumps can be started automatically to provide water for extinguishing.
Start in place: when people find fire, they can open the regional value boxes, and press the control button to extinguish fire.
Mechanical emergency start: In the case of fire alarm system failure, the handle on the zone valve can be manually operated to open the zone Valve to extinguish the fire.
After extinguishing the fire, stop the main pump by pressing the emergency stop button on the control panel of the pump group, and then close the area valve in the area valve box.
Drain the water in the main pipeline after stopping the pump. Press the reset button on the panel of the pump control cabinet to make the system in the state of preparation. The system is debugged and checked according to the debugging program of the system, so that the components of the system are in the working state.
6.1 Water in fire water tank and fire pressure water supply equipment shall be replaced regularly in accordance with local environment and climate conditions. Measures should be taken to ensure that any part of the fire storage equipment will not be frozen in winter.
6.2 The fire water tank and water level gauge glass, fire pressure water supply equipment on both ends of the angle valve should be closed when no water level observation.
6.3 When changing the use of buildings or structures, the location of goods and the height of stacking will affect the reliable operation of the system, check or redesign the system.
6.4 The system should have a regular inspection and maintenance, the yearly check of system shall meet the following requirements:
1. Regularly measure the water supply capacity of the system water source once.
2. One full inspection to fire storage equipment, and repair the defect and repaint.
6.3 The quarterly inspection of the system should meet the following requirements：
1. All at the end of the deal with system of test water valve and control valve near water valve water experiment was carried out, check system start, alarm functions, and the water situation is normal;
2. Check the control valve on the inlet pipe is in full open position.
6.4 System monthly inspection shall meet the following requirements:
1. Start running fire pump one time or internal combustion engine driven fire pump. Startup, when the fire pump for automatic control, simulate automatic control conditions, start running 1 times;
2.The solenoid valve should be checked once and a start-up test should be performed, and should be replaced in time when the action is abnormal
3. Check system one time on the control valve seal or chains are in good condition, whether the valve is in correct position;
4.The appearance of the fire water tank and the fire air pressure water supply equipment, the fire reserve water level and the air pressure of the fire air pressure water supply equipment should be checked once.
6.4.4 Make one appearance for the nozzle and spare quantity inspection, abnormal nozzle should be replaced in a timely manner;
Foreign matter on the nozzle should be removed in time.Replace or install sprinkler shall use special spanner.
6.4.5 System daily inspection:
The appearance of the fire water tank and the fire air pressure water supply equipment, the fire reserve water level and the air pressure of the fire air pressure water supply equipment should be checked once.
Daily Inspection shall meet the following requirements:
1 .Perform visual inspection of various valves and control valve groups on the water source pipeline, and ensure that the system is in normal operation
2 .The temperature of the room where the water storage equipment is installed should be checked, and it should not be lower than 5°C.
6.5 Maintenance, inspection and testing must be recorded in detail.